ramblings"/>
Tuesday, July 15, 2008

2dae didnt go to sch cos had fever . oso duno hw I got fever lor . last nite jus go to sleep den feel so cold . den took temp at like 5+ . was 38.2 . sigh . den took fever medicine den went back to sleep . woke up at 6+ took medicine agn den went bac to sleep . den woke up agn at 9+ . took temp . was 36.5 . den went to brush teeth etc. den took breakfast . by then in sch nw was recess . actually 2dae wanted to go sch de cos I had the locker key den gt eng read . ps cause nic see n joey to stnd 4 half hr . =/ aiya not like I purposely dun 1 go den rite . aniwaes .
b4 eating took medicine den aftr eating I fell asleep on the sofa watching tv . kinda forced my eyes to open for a while den couldnt take it liao . so I dozed off . den my maid woke mi up at 1pm to take lunch . (ok I no dis is getting boring . or its alreadi vry boring .) sighs . wad to do I nth to post abt . den my fthr came bac frm interview . he sae 1 take mi to doctor ltr to get mc to giv to FT . dam my stomach so pain . now is 2:02 pm . sch ovr by 17 min . tink joey n nic see gona scold mi cos I didnt come den hai them . sian .
ok I nth else to sae le .
gtg .
byes .
snym

lovees ! ♥

Welcome

Welcome to our blog.

No messing with us, because we hate it.
I am in love with all my beloved friends,& if you would try to steal,you will get it.
Try testing my patience, if you dare.
I tell you first, you will be sorry.
The usual;No ripping/copying/vulgarities
Leave a tag at the tagboard!
Kindly Click Here if you hate anything here.
Thank you for coming &
Enjoy your stay ! ^-^


site details
Owners:
*JOEY ; theBLURone
She was born on 28 dec , left wsps, loves KC CHOIR like siaoszx! Alto1 Sop 2

*SARAH ; theWEIRDEEone
She was born on 25 sep , left temasekpri, loves KCCO like siaozxs! Zhongruan

*NICOLE ; theCLUELESSone who doesnt use this blog at all ._.
She was born on 20 Jun , left haig girls, loves KC CHOIR like siaoxzs! Sop2

Katong Convent ; 105 205 :D

Site name:
Candiiesarelorv-ed.blogspot.com

Opened: -
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT US

we met in the MAGNIFICENT class, 105 '08 !
then we gradually grew closer tgt & became BFFs !
soon enough, we graduated to 205 '09
& became (according to Kai-Ning)
The Holy Trinity



Taggybox

Please leave a tag. [:





Affiliates

Our Plurk :D
Joey's plurk Snym's plurk Nic's plurk

KC 105'08 KC 205 :D
-th cleverest & th best

Class105 Class205 Alison Anne Belle & Charlene Claire Jiamin Kai-Ning (richard) Nicole Lee Nicola Ria Ricci Sophia Tasha Venus Rachel
Nic's & Snym's home ec blogg (:
Joey's & Laura's home ec blogg (:

WSPS 6B'07 :D
-th funnest & th rockiest

WSPS alumni Nichelle Sheryl Jiaxin Glen Nurul Nura Aveline Jocelyn Anisa

Temasek primary 6E :D
-th sassy,wacky & SUPER hyper

Class Khalie Elizabeth Felicia Johanan Kaiwen Junwen
Lijean

CCA ! :D
Choir!
Deonn
Jolyn
Nicole Yeo

KCCO !
KCCO plucking
yiting
sarah
eng yee

tag if u need relinking here , tnx :D



Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3