ramblings"/>
Saturday, May 24, 2008

Thursday
ok . sry so lng nvr post . I no time . reli . dun even hav time to on the com lor . cos my bro in hospital den everydae go visit . (thr vry boring .)
aniwae . jus gona add on to joey' s post on the east coast trip wich was ... 2 daes ago . lol .

ok . 1st, we walk thr . in the hot sun . n I was like sweating like hell . den actually rch thr liao but den still mus walk cos we assemble in carpark 3 wich was jus infrnt of ' marine bowl ' mcdonalds thr . den when we rch thr is like jus sit in our classes den tok tok tok . w8 for tchrs to stp toking . den they gave out the gloves for us to pick trash . den a reli stupid ting happen .. cos we needed to brng our own food rite . den nic see brought the drinks . (3 small bottles of pepsi .) den . she ask mi to open cos she canot open . so I took it . den I open . n guess wad happen . it started to spray out evrywhr . bcos it was shaking when she carried it to sch n to here . omg .. den obvious I kana most of it la . den jiamin, alison, nic see n joey' s bag gt wet . wif pepsi . but oni abit . walau sia . den my hand so sticky . -_- den kaining was like a ha ha . I was staring at her like ' shut up la ' so irritating sia . dat time I reli had an impulse to go ovr thr n giv her big tight slap on her face . walau eh . nxt time she kana I lauf until evry1 on earth cn hear ah . so irritating .

aniwae . aftr dat we walk to our area . whr we suppose to cover . den we put dwn our stuff n went to look for trash . most of it was cigarette butts . we needed to grp in grps of 5 so mi, nic see n joey grp wif jiamin n alison . aftr dat when they were like talking tgt den I wasnt listening cos I was lking 4 trash to pick den . I saw a round golen tingy on the grnd . I tot it was trash den when I leaned in closer I saw the orchird flower on it . IT WAS A $1 coin ! lol . den I point at it n said, rather loudly, ' eh $1 ! den they were like ' whr whr ? ' den I picked it up den jiamin n nic see tried to grab it frm mi . (jiamin was yelling ' eh sarah found $1 ! snatch frm her !) lol .. ok aniwae . aftr dat we went to the sandy area in frnt of the water to look for litter . den ya . we drew in the sand . I started by drawing a smiley face . obvious . haha . den we wrote our names blahblah . joey alreadi sae .

den the nxt interesting ting was our picnic . ^-^ cos our trash bag quite heavy liao den the tchr supervising us sae brng to the place whr the all the old folks doing taichi . n it was damn far lor . so we started to walk . den aftr dat we saw our classmates wif their bags going smwhr . so we jus stood thr like ' ??? ' den we found out dat the tchr anihw tok crap 1 so we ran bac . cos dat time alot of dem were leaving liao den we the oni ones left . den nic see was carrying the trash bag den she no 1 carry liao so she jus let go n ran . den she n jiamin went to pick it up . lol . ok skip the dtails . I lazy type .

den we laid out the mat dat alison brought n sat on it n eat eat eat . I asked alison to help mi open the pepsi to avoid wad happened earliar . lol . den we went bac to sch .

no 1 tok abt wad happen in sch la . so boring . we jus sat in class n slack lor .

aftr dat took pics den aftr a while needed to go to the hall to sing the duno wad hyms .? duno hw spell . den aftr dat nic see n joey gt choir den nic see sae she 1 go out to eat cup noodle . den joey dun 1 . den cos joey owe her so she no choice . (she dat time vry pissed . I duno y .) so I went home .

Friday
was late 4 sch . den when I went up all the sec 1s were leaving for the hall le . den the class was locked . saw nic see n lauren thr 2 . so we went to put our bags bhind . den the counsellor saw . so she started nagging n nagging . -_- so young alreadi nag nag nag . hiyo .

so we went to the hall . den we jus sat at the back . joey was thr oso . den we had morning assembly . den was the mass . sigh . so boring lor . so the 3 of us were jus toking dwn thr . skipskip . den aftr the mass the indian students dat came to our sch perform dance 4 us . quite ok la . but . the music is SO DAM EAR-PIERCING ! (no offence, but its tru .) alot of us cover our ears . den they giv out certs blahblah . den we had to stae bac . n it was our recess alreadi ! grrr . the PE tchr gave out these forms for swimming lessons . (no intrest ...) alreadi no hw swim lor . den they sae mus produce sm cert to b exempted . walau eh . nt fair . den mus pay $23 sia . waste money waste time . so we jus dun care den went 4 recess .

it was a 1-hr recess but was shared btween sec 1s-sec 5s (all the pupils) they were showing rattatoui (I duno hw spell . ps .) so I was sitting thr wif my eyes glued to the screen until nic see ask mi to hurry up . cos left like 10 min den they 1 go up to plae cards b4 the spring cleaning .

so we went up . den played taiti . they tch mi hw plae . den jezebel so xtra cm . nt dat I dun like her la . I hate her ah . detest her to the core . she jus so irritating . den go n contaminate my cards . den we 1ted to plae cheat . den they ask mi if 1 let her plae . den they go n put mi in a position whr I had no choice . so aiya wth . she plae wif us lor . aftr like 15 min, when jiamin cm den sae she 1 plae, we had to start the spring cleaning . den I sho joey my detergent . (it was inside a plastice bag, but nt in a bottle .) den jiamin snatched it . ' eeeee ' throw to nic see, den she throw to mi . AT WHICH, the bag burst den the detergent was on my pinafore . kana my bag smre sia . den I stood up . so the bag fell onto the floor . I was like ' WTH !!!!! ' omg sia . den my hand wad covered in detergent so I went to the pail thr to wash . it was for the cleaning . so I took my rag . den wet it in the soapy water den went to clean my table . aftr dat mi n nic see went to the toilet to wash . den came bac help clean the doors, area arnd the windows n sweep the floor . until our form tchr came . she was supposed to giv us our results b4 our spring cleaning but she didnt sho up . -_- so she giv out our report bks n the papers . blahblah tok tok tok . den took the maths holi HW frm the canteen . den went to bubble tea .

den we were lining up in dat hot, small, stuffy shop WHEN, got these small ngee ann jerks cm n cut queue . I was gona lose my head liao . ' WTF LA ! PPL LINING UP LEH ! U ALL BLIND ISIT ?! CANOT C THE Q ?! JUS BCOS UR FREN THR DOESNT MEAN U CN CUT IN UNDRSTND ?!! ' so irritating . + gt so mani sia . den end up we w8 like 5-10 min mre . so angry . den the owner nvr scold dem . I saw othr ppl nvr queue den ask dem to ' pls queue up ' walau eh . so bious .
mi n nic see bought the blended cappucino . she sae vry nice so I jus buy . joey bot chicken .
aftr dat we wen hm .
ok . lazy type liao . BYES ~
snym
p.s. I no dis was so lng ago . but I nth else to post le . ps .

lovees ! ♥

Welcome

Welcome to our blog.

No messing with us, because we hate it.
I am in love with all my beloved friends,& if you would try to steal,you will get it.
Try testing my patience, if you dare.
I tell you first, you will be sorry.
The usual;No ripping/copying/vulgarities
Leave a tag at the tagboard!
Kindly Click Here if you hate anything here.
Thank you for coming &
Enjoy your stay ! ^-^


site details
Owners:
*JOEY ; theBLURone
She was born on 28 dec , left wsps, loves KC CHOIR like siaoszx! Alto1 Sop 2

*SARAH ; theWEIRDEEone
She was born on 25 sep , left temasekpri, loves KCCO like siaozxs! Zhongruan

*NICOLE ; theCLUELESSone who doesnt use this blog at all ._.
She was born on 20 Jun , left haig girls, loves KC CHOIR like siaoxzs! Sop2

Katong Convent ; 105 205 :D

Site name:
Candiiesarelorv-ed.blogspot.com

Opened: -
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT US

we met in the MAGNIFICENT class, 105 '08 !
then we gradually grew closer tgt & became BFFs !
soon enough, we graduated to 205 '09
& became (according to Kai-Ning)
The Holy Trinity



Taggybox

Please leave a tag. [:





Affiliates

Our Plurk :D
Joey's plurk Snym's plurk Nic's plurk

KC 105'08 KC 205 :D
-th cleverest & th best

Class105 Class205 Alison Anne Belle & Charlene Claire Jiamin Kai-Ning (richard) Nicole Lee Nicola Ria Ricci Sophia Tasha Venus Rachel
Nic's & Snym's home ec blogg (:
Joey's & Laura's home ec blogg (:

WSPS 6B'07 :D
-th funnest & th rockiest

WSPS alumni Nichelle Sheryl Jiaxin Glen Nurul Nura Aveline Jocelyn Anisa

Temasek primary 6E :D
-th sassy,wacky & SUPER hyper

Class Khalie Elizabeth Felicia Johanan Kaiwen Junwen
Lijean

CCA ! :D
Choir!
Deonn
Jolyn
Nicole Yeo

KCCO !
KCCO plucking
yiting
sarah
eng yee

tag if u need relinking here , tnx :D



Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3